All participants/parents/guardians must sign the CounterBalance release form and initial safety guidelines acknowledging that they have read and will comply with the following:
1. Face Coverings
- Face coverings are required when entering and leaving the facility.
- Instructors & Trainers must wear face coverings while teaching.
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks while working out, but for health reasons, it is not mandated by LA County Public Health Department.
- Online Registration (which includes a health screening) is mandatory for all participants. To insure adequate social distancing, registration is only available online, and closes 60 minutes before class. NO DROP INS.
- All participants must have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Participants who are experiencing symptoms will be asked leave immediately.
- No one who is NOT ACTIVELY working out or IN CLASS is allowed to wait inside the facility, or linger before or after class. Parents may wait for their children outside while maintaining safe, social distance.
- Our space has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing. Please maintain at least 6 feet of space from others whenever possible.
- The facility will be cleaned and disinfected before, during and after all classes. Help to keep each other safe by wiping down any equipment after you use it. Cleaning and disinfecting supplies are placed throughout the gym.
- For all group classes: street shoes should be left in the cubbies, bare feet and mat shoes must be disinfected each time you enter the training space.
- Please do your best to arrive ready to train in your CLEAN uniform or workout clothing.
- Wash/Sanitize your hands both before, and after, your class/training.
4. Personal Safety
- Bring your own towels and water bottles labeled with your name. Bring your water bottle to your training area.
- Uniforms and workout gear must be laundered after each use.
- Safely store personal belongings in your car.